Our Cast Member's DNA. Is it in you?
Reading through the Mission, Vision, and Values should have given you a good idea of what the North Pole Experience is all about. Our Cast Members share some fundamental qualities and distinctive characteristics which will we call Cast Member DNA.
Here is what we look for in a Cast Member for the North Pole Experience:
We’ll smile if you:
- Place a high value on being hard-working and dependable.
- Have a natural ability to connect with others, especially children and their parents.
- Like to see things done with excellence.
- Are genuinely happy for others when they achieve their dreams.
- Believe in doing the right thing with every opportunity.
You’ll be happy if you enjoy:
- Seeing children's eyes light up when they experience the magic of Christmas.
- Going out of your way to make others feel special.
- Doing something awesome which positively impacts the lives of others.
- Being friendly and showing kindness to people around you.
- Making sure the details are taken care of.
We’ll high-five you if:
- Christmas just happens to be your favorite time of the year.
- You can name all of Santa’s reindeer as easy as singing the ABC’s.
- People routinely accuse you of being fun and energetic.
- The idea of not smiling in a photo is "unthinkable".
- You make us laugh.
If these descriptions sound like you, then you might have our special Cast Member DNA!